DISCOVER PARATY IN OUR TOURS!
The colonial white houses with colorful details, the rocky streets, the four colonial churches at historic center, the beautiful bay, the incredible hills around the city and the jungle! You can see all of this walking by the historical center and no doubts you will get fascinated by this magical place. You will think it couldn’t be better, until you find out the reasons that made this city so important. Not by accident that Paraty is known by many people as the sleeping beauty. There are many symbols, architectures details and historical information, that you would never pay attention on your own. For sure you see this colonial city through a fresh pair of eyes after the 2 hour walk Paraty Free Walking Tour.
RAIN OR SUN FREE WALKER TOURS IN PARATY ARE CONFIRMED!
No matter the weather, Free Walker team is always willing to show you how amazing this city is! It usually rains by the afternoon in Paraty, but regardless of the weather we will be at Matriz Square (our meeting point) waiting for you with a welcome smile to start our Paraty tours! If it’s too sunny, also not a worry! There is plenty shade in Paraty’s Historical Center and water for sale on our tour route!
BOOKING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR FREE WALKER TOURS
It’s easy to join our tours! For our Paraty Free Walking Tour, just show up at Matriz Square at 5:00PM or 10:30AM and look for our staff in red t-shirt! (We’re there everyday for the English and Portuguese tour, except Wednesday). No booking is required.
WE WON THE TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELENCE
Free Walker won the tripadvisor certificate of excellence for our amazing tours in Paraty! Don’t miss one of the top things to do in Paraty on Tripadvisor, join our free walking tour paraty and explore the most of city with locals who are passionate about their job and will share the best of their knowledge. We are sure your trip won’t be the same after our Paraty tour!
HOW DOES THE FREE WALKING TOUR PARATY WORK?
- Show up at the meeting point (Matriz Square) and look for Free Walker staff in red t-shirt at the Center of the square.
- Paraty Tours will be held if just one person shows up or if 50 people show up. It really doesn’t matter to us! We will make our best anyway.
- Bring water, jacket and repellent for the afternoon tour and sunscreen for the morning tour (if it is sunny, of course!)
- Our team provides an enriching experience of Paraty and all stories and inside tips that only locals know
- This is a name-your-own-price walking tour, so don’t forget to tip according to your satisfaction of the tour! Remember our only income in the city is by the tips you give us at the end of the tour.